Welcome to my Think Tank

One Incredible Woman's Ideas, Musings and Opinions Through This Journey of Life!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Back on Project...one Pin at a Time

I've put the idea for this blog on the back burner for too long.  Every time I get an idea for a post, I've put it off and worked on some other project.

But no more!

Balance is the essence of life so I've rearranged my blogs so it will be easier (aka more time efficient) to post here.

To kick off my re-newed journaling, I thought I'd share some neat stuff from Pinterest.  Yes, I have joined the ranks of people who have become so hooked on this visual site.

I have been playing around with Pinterest to see how to use it in marketing my home based business.  One of the neat features is the ability to embed your Pin.  So, here's one of my pins from my Inspiration board...



Kewl!

I have a lot of fun on Pinterest and get a whole bunch of ideas for healthy recipes, family fun, gardening, and all sorts of neat things.

I don't know why Pinterest is so addictive, but I am looking forward to my next visit!

See ya soon for my next rant or rave!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment