Welcome to my Think Tank

One Incredible Woman's Ideas, Musings and Opinions Through This Journey of Life!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hello Blogging World!

I have been planning on starting this blog for a few months now.  Every day, I think of something new and amazing to write about.




Funny thing, now that I have the blog up and I am writing my first post, I can't think of what to write about!

Imagine, ME at a loss for something to talk about!

Well, let's see.

Some of the topics I have thought about are

  1. Parenting
  2. My experiences as a foster parent
  3. Becoming a grandmother
  4. Commentaries on TV shows and the news
  5. Recipies (no, I'm not a good cook)
  6. Sharing daily fun stuff
  7. Good deals and money saving tips
  8. Single motherhood
  9. Coping with death and illness
  10. gotta have 10, it's an even number, an exact set...hmmm...oh I know!...Excentricities I can openly talk about now that I am at an age where I don't care what people think!
So stay tuned for some awesome discussions on how I think the world should be run...just wait until I am Queen!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment